Time & Self Management Workshop
To highlight how each attendee can gain an increase in output by effectively managing their time and performance.
- Define their own Key Result Areas, Goals, and Objectives.
- Know where their work behaviour lies between Type A and Type B and the areas to work on.
- Be able to minimise procrastination.
- Be able to plan their time usage and prioritise their work.
- Handle their work-flow better and differentiate between urgent and important activities.
- Plan and control their task delegation where appropriate.
- Plan, manage and contribute to effective meetings.
- Better leadership and teamwork.
- Be able to select techniques appropriate to the job.
The Benefits of this training program include:
- Spend more time achieving results - less time on crisis and petty routine.
- Realise full working potential.
- More control, less frustration and stress.
- Improve communications with your team and clients/customers.
- Overall personal action plan to implement immediately.
Training MethodThe training is very participative, enjoyable and non-threatening. It includes self- analysis exercises and case studies, which are designed to help attendees become more efficient. The experience course members already have is used fully, developed and shared.
It is structured to include:
- Pre-work for participants to analyse how they are currently using their time by completing a diary log. They will also assess and prioritise their Key Result Areas and relate them to the Activity Log.
- A 2-day training course to meet the Course Objectives.
- Video films will be shown to reinforce the training and each participant receives a full set of course notes.
Day 1 - Main Topics
Work Behaviour - self analysis of the effect of the individual's approach to work.
Procrastination - How to master the "Thief of Time".
Work Performance Objectives, planning and diary control.
Work Flow - Desk organisation, controlling interruptions, handling the telephone.
Commitment to Change - an action plan covering personal activities.
Day 2 - Main Topics
Effective Delegation - Identifying how to delegate more
Effective Meetings - How to make meetings much more effective in less time.
Effective Communication - How to build better and more efficient working relationships, internally and with clients.
Commitment to Change
An Mind Map Action Plan identifying what has to be done by when.
TIME & SELF MANAGEMENT
Direct Feedback from attendees of this workshop run by Paul Chatfeild-Clarke:
“ The best course I have attended because it has given me a social life, and worth every penny. It was very lively and participative.
- Benefits of Active Listening;
- Focus on managing time in my Key Result Areas;
- Techniques and Tools;
- Benefits of good Time Management and how to Take Control;
- Confident about the future.”
Overall excellent! – time flew and I enjoyed it.”
Ann-Marie, National HR Manager
“Have achieved objectives – inc“ Excellent – I found Paul to be very engaging and the content great.
- To Do List and Prioritising;
- Workflow Analysis;
- Goal Setting and Planning;
- Effective Delegation.”
“ Very open with constant asking of input from participants.
- Mind Mapping;
- Learning to plan on a daily basis, and using the A, B & C
- Prioritising Technique;
- Techniques for overcoming Procrastination;
- Delegating properly and efficiently.”
“Paul was entertaining and relaxed.
- Goal setting
- Managing my time better, handling interruptions etc
- Set specific times for difficult tasks
- Strategies for delegation.”
“ Excellent – identified strategies to prioritise tasks and handle interruptions.
- Learn to say No
- Analyse Tasks and Key Areas to assist planning
- Free up time for “A” Tasks.”
61 8 6262 3940